2.0
Additional Fees

Don't purchase any product from this company or sear's. My advice to anyone.

The shipped new product turned out to be

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss ipod nano 16g. Tic-tok Watch needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ipod nano 16g in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tic-tok Watch. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Walmart.

Had an Experience with Tic-tok Watch?

Comments

Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more EBAY & SOME SELLERS WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY ANYWAY THEY CAN EVEN BY SUPPORTING KNOWN SCAMMERS Ebay "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..." Read more A100 BUILDERS 4U trading as Builders 4U Construction - WARNING!!!!! Builders 4u Construction "After more than 2 years of dealing with this disreputable company, and specifically the owner Mr Thembani Khumalo ID # 620414 5394 18 7, we are forced to take legal..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more